More Reservations Means More Revenue
Ask any restaurant owner or manager their business goals and it likely involves running a restaurant that is fully booked every night with high-spending diners. Being so in-demand that customers want to hold their place means you’re providing a remarkable dining experience.
Download the FREE Upserve + OpenTable ebook to learn:
- How your restaurant stacks up against industry averages when it comes to reservations.
- How three restaurants use Upserve and OpenTable to increase revenue, decrease turn times, and create memorable dining experiences.
- How an integrated reservations management system, like the OpenTable integration for Upserve POS, can help you better manage your reservations and keep guests coming back again and again and again…
How does a POS and reservation integration help with revenue?
- Guest insights – like preferences, allergies, and menu favorites – are at your fingertips before diners arrive so you can anticipate and prepare for their needs ahead of time.
- Pinpoints the moments where check averages rise and fall, so you can make better business decisions.
- Lets you expedite courses more efficiently to get tables turned faster – without rushing your guests.
- Helps you match VIP customers with top servers for an elevated guest experience.